Nashir | Eva Turner
An exciting new opportunity to join with other teen songleaders for a weekend of training, skill development and hands on learning! Participate in intensive workshops, small-group specialty focused electives, individual evaluation and a musical Shabbat experience.
Return home with a skill set that will enable you to take advantage of the songleading opportunities at your Temple, Religious School, Youth Group and in NFTY.
- Learn how to effectively teach a song
- Work collaboratively in a team (songleading team, Religious School staff, NFTY region, etc.)
- Songlead at a Worship Service, Religious School, Youth Group Event
- Teach early childhood music
- Plan for a service, song session, Religious school year music program
- Learn new melodies and be introduced to old favorites
- Share best practices to continue their growth as a songleader after the program concludes